Organizations that applied online during the 2019/2020 grant cycle, regardless of whether you received a grant award.
1. Recent applicants may use the same login credentials as last year to access the system.
2. If you forgot your credentials or are unable to log in, you can click on “forgot my password” for further instructions.
3. After you log in, you may begin the application process by inputting the Access Code (provided to you via email) at the top right of the page, then clicking “Apply.” This will allow you to skip the “LOI” process required of new applicants.
Organizations that have never applied for a Miller Foundation annual grant prior to the 2021/2022 cycle. Donations made for events, for Long Beach Gives, or through special request are not considered part of our annual grants program.
1. Register your organization by clicking here and using the “Create New Account” button. https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=eandlf
2. Navigate to “LOI” to complete your Letter of Intent. Submit your completed LOI by February 8, 2021 to be considered for application.
3. New applicants’ Letters of Intent will be considered during a pre-evaluation process. If the organization is found eligible according to the information provided, an invitation to apply will be extended by February 18, 2021.
4. Those organizations with an invitation to apply will then complete the “Application” step online.
If you think that you or someone else at your organization has already registered in the system, DO NOT create a new account. This could result in loss of critical historical information for your organization. Instead, please contact our Administrative Associate to receive your username. Vicki Yoshikawa firstname.lastname@example.org. For general questions please visit our FAQ page.
Applications must be submitted by March 29, 2021 to be considered for a grant during this cycle.